Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Living Proof

Hi, My name is Sam
Ive just started a new stage of my life, and it all begins with these two beautiful people, Patti and Jeff Becker. They took me in off the street and gave me a home, a hope for a future, and a family. They're probably the most loving people I've ever met and I'd like to say Thank You so much for EVERYTHING!!!! I LoveYou guys and I miss you so much! Now back to my amazing experience, I came from being off the street and working in a bottle depot in Abbotsford B.C. Patti and Jeff then found out about the Battle River Ranch Program through the Cyrus Center in Abbotsford, and looked into it. They asked me, "would you like an opportunity to change EVERYTHING, in a Faith based Trades based Program?"  I said, "yes I would," so off I flew to Lloydminster Alberta.
                      That's where I met the Stephan's, Harold and Diane. they took me in as though I was one of their own, and right away got me working, driving machinery, roofing, drywalling, siding, welding, and a little electrical and plumbing. About a month or so into my Ranch experience, "Hope For More," happened and I got into doing a lot of work setting up and preparing for that to take place at the Ranch. Work like driving the suburban around hauling wood, driving quads, just really hard stuff : lol what I'm trying to say is my Ranch experience was not only life building, working building, family building, and making friends, it was FUN, I met a lot of great people and all in all I had a heck of time doing it, I want to thank Diane Stephan for EVERYTHING she does, and she does a lot :) love you, and Harold for being a role model I can look up to and for always being there for me. THANK YOU HAROLD AND DIANE FOR A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE!!






Thats not where it stopped, NO SIR, after my program was done, I got an opportunity to work for Guardian Plumbing and Heating! They are a great bunch of Christian guys and girls that know how to have fun. They teach very well and how to do things right the first time and they know more than the average Plumber. The best thing about it is, they've become like family. I work hard and play hard, they not only teach about plumbing but they taught me how to snow board, and how to play frisby golf. Right now I'm living with a Guy thats works for Guardian, Jesse Moffat and he is an amazing role model as well as a great friend.
 I guess what I'm trying to say is, the Batlle River Ranch Program is an amazing life changing experience for everybody. You get great morals, work experience, and friends, and in the end 

 I guess what I'm trying to say is, the Battle River Ranch Program is an amazing, life changing experience for everybody. You get great morals, work experience, and friends..

If you have any questions about the exerience you get from the Ranch, ask me, I'm living proof of what the ranch can do :)


         LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH


                       -SAM-





THANK YOU once again for taking the time to view our blog. The Battle River Ranch Camp is a non profit organization that is focused on developing trades, life skills and training opportunities for men and women that are searching and find it difficult to get the opportunities needed to develop a productive and positive life skill. A strong confident man or women of God will impact the darkness in our service industry in many ways.
TO DONATE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE;
If you are able to and would like to make a very needed and appreciated donation to this worthy project that is changing lives now and forever right here at home PLEASE consider making a donation to:CROSSMAN MINISTRIES / BRRC, (Battle River Ranch Camp) or visit our web site for direct donating and more information, thank you very much we cannot do it alone. Please consider becoming a $25.00 a month donor today. Thank you so much.
*Be a blessing to someone every day*. 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, I learned a few things I didnt know! Bless you Sam and bless you Harold and Diane!

    Maryann & Harvey

    ReplyDelete