Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday surprise












We are having another great day as we enjoyed great speakers and teaching. the bottom line I felt about today is the world is getting to be a dark place and we have to be the light for not only those in the world around us but especially for our children. We were really challenged to go the next step, ready for change cause without change we will stand still. Our attitude can also get in the way if we are stuck on our attitude and not striving daily to have the attitude of Christ. An attitude of Christ is not looking out for me first or what this may cost me.

Great bikes at this rally and had an chance to ride a really great sounding machine, I almost had a deal to trade our bike for this one machine that I'm on but Diane stepped in and stopped the deal, party pooper. This bike was loaded and sounded fantastic.

Morning service and then every one hits the road again, lots of good bye's and off till next year.

Saturday Prayer Time

When the problems of this world try to drag me down and the angry waves of life go over my head, I turn to you, my Lord. You are my rock, my place of refuge and my hope. Never leave me alone in the battle. Protect me from my weakness, free me from my fears and give me strength to carry on. Amen.33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment