Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday So blessed







It may have been a stormy day outside but inside the shop the temperature was very nice and the work continued as we all kept very busy at electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and boiler installation. God blessed us with the help needed to accomplish so much in all these area's and then to top it all off the meal prepared by Dale and Eroca Wills was absolutley the best. They also brought out home made pies and did that ever go over well. Our devotions today focused on Romans 1:16 & 17 righteousness and what this means to each of us as God's representatives.

WHY WE PRAY AND HOPE THAT
YOU WILL GIVE JESUS A CHANCE

THE LIFE YOU REALLY WANT AND CAN HAVE IS UP TO YOU

HERE'S ALL YOU NEED TO DO

DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND HERE'S WHY
#1
Because you have a past
You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today, and forever" (Hebrews 13:8) He can walk into those places of sin, failure and hopelessness, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning. A beginning with a real and lasting future, full of hope.
#2
Because you need a friend
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet he believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!
#3
Because He holds the future
Who else are you going to trust? In his hands you are safe and secure - today, tomorrow and for eternity. His word says, "For I know the plans I have for you ...plans for good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen". (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB)

If you'd like to start over, with a new beginning with Jesus today, Diane, I, the board of directors, volunteers and supporters of Crossman Ministries and the Battle River Ranch Camp would ask you, if you are looking for a new beginning to please pray this prayer:

LORD JESUS CHRIST
I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask Your forgiveness and now turn from everything that I know is wrong. Thank You for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever. Thank you Lord Jesus, Amen.

If you have made this commitment and would like to make contact, please call us. We'd love to talk to you and help in any way we can.

We are praying for all of you reading the blog every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment