Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday and we've come so far


Have we come so far that we've forgotten were we came from. Have we come so far and advanced so well and prospered so well that the person we once were, that broken, delapated wretch with no hope or future. Do we now look ahead at what I now have and work hard to maintain the level of success we have aquired. A friend once said to me God would never take him back to those days. I believe that we need to be thankful that God has saved us for His purpose.

If you never felt pain, then how would you know that I am a Healer?
If you never had to pray, How would you know that I am a Deliverer?

If you never had a trial, How could you call yourself an overcomer?

If you never felt sadness, How would you know that I am a Comforter?

If you never made a mistake, How would you know that I am a forgiver?

If you knew all, How would you know that I will answer your questions?


If you never were in trouble, How would you know that I will come to your rescue


If you never were broken, Then how would you know that I can make you whole?


If you never had a problem,How would you know that I can solve them?


If you never had any suffering, Then how would you know what I went through?


If you never went through the fire, Then how would you become pure?


If I gave you all things, How would you appreciate them?



If I never corrected you, How would you know that I love you?


If you had all power, Then how would you learn to depend on me?


If your life was perfect, Then what would you need me for?


Love,
Jesus

"Though young men faint and grow weary, and youths stagger and fall, they that hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar as with eagles' wings." Is. 40/31



No comments:

Post a Comment