Saturday, December 18, 2010






Saturday out out at the ranch. a busy but blessed day as usual. I don't know about the rest of you but there are just some days you wonder what it will take to pick things up and it's so good that God knows the desires of our hearts and today was jam packed with blessing and miracles again. As I was looking at some equipment that had been dropped off last week by a neighbour out here at the ranch it amazed me that this was almost new saws and tables for making and teaching in cabinet building. I no sooner walked away from this equipment and a guy from south of Macklin pulled into the yard with a load of auto body equipment, welders, plasma cutters drills specialty tool and some like new tool boxes and said I don't know if you are going to have a body shop but here's enough tools and stuff to get started if you do. He even said he thought a great name for the shop would be (Body Restoration). He then had lunch with us and off he went. P.T.L.

Joey with help from Barry and Mark worked hard at getting as much done on our heating system so that we will soon have some heat in our shop.

Clayton and I with the help of the pay loader hauled a wack of gravel down onto our roads so that when spring arrives we won't have a problem with mud or wreck all the work the grader done to level out the yard.

I threw the cats out of the trailer for a bit this morning and when I walked past the porch at one point I noticed one of the cats in the empty garbage can but not alone. I couldn't believe what I saw as there was a mouse in with the cat, but what was even more strange was the mouse was on the cat's back and both were looking up at me. WOW the lion and the lamb will lie together or something like that.

We also got more feed into the horse and, fixed some fence and got dusty out of the fence and prince back in. The laugh of the day was as Joey got onto cowboy but when cowboy started to run Joey jumped off onto his buttock.

As we pulled away from the ranch about 7:15 it was snowing and windy an great to be heading home.

(John 12:48) He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

  • And so Christ comes to us.
  • We are the innkeeper of our hearts, of our lives.
  • Is there room for Him? Is the inn is full? Can we make room?
A story is told of little boy who was to play the part of the Innkeeper in the annual children’s Christmas play at his church. Each time during the rehearsal it came time for him to tell Joseph and Mary that there was no room, he couldn’t say his lines. The director finally asked him why he was having so much trouble. He told him, "I just can’t send Jesus away! He can have my room!" There is room in the inn if we will make the room for Him. The inn was too full for Christ to come in. Throughout Scripture we see that there is no room for God. Is there room in your home, your life and your heart for Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment