Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Report












When we hear good news about fellow workers, do we rejoice with them or become critical and judgemental? If we find ourseves comparing our life's circumstances to others and don't feel we measure up, recognize that this is one of satan's greatest ploys to destroy us and our serenity. Christ has given us all things in Him. He has a unique plan for each of us that cannot be compared to another. He alone is our security. We need to always trust in the purposes He has for our lives.


James and Larry are getting a lot accomplished on the washrooms that will make life a whole lot more comfortable for every one. What blessing it will be to have washrooms and not the old out houses for those that could not handle them.

Diane and I spent the day at meetings, book work and phone calls, James and Larry headed out to the ranch and so the day was full and and God is so gracious as we seek strength and comfort from Him alone


PRAYER FOR COURAGE

Almighty God, who gives strength to the weak and upholds those who might fall, give me courage to do what is right, for those that trust in you have no need to fear.

Make be brave to face any danger which may now threaten me.

Give me the help that you have promised to those who ask it, that I may overcome my fears and go bravely forward.

Fill me with courage, that nothing which is my duty to do, may be too hard for me. Let me put my trust in your power and goodness.

Thank you my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment