Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday
















Our day was spent discussing protocol and ministry. Rance also loaded up the snow machine and we headed about an hour out into the bush along the lake and over the lake to a youth camp and also the location of a new camp development area. the wind was cold and blew our trail shut just as fast as we could move past a given area. We traveled for what seemed a long time and not a soul in sight or even any sign of life. There is no one else to trust in out there but the Lord cause if your machine breaks down you have a long walk ahead of you.

Samara BallFebruary 8, 2011 at 11:17am
My life has taught me not to be afraid of what others think of my faith. This faith that i have grows with each passing day. Remember that the wisdom of this world will fade, but Gods wisdom will last forever! And it is his wisdom i have received. I have nothing to prove to this world, you say i lack wisdom in! We are not of this earth, and are not meant to stay hear forever. But one day return to are final home, God the father’s arms. I will listen to his words and even though i may not know all the words and technical sayings for things at least i have experienced them. I will strive to put into action, for as to witness to whoever sees me, the spirit of God that resides with in me. (Luke 10:9+11, Mathew 10:7) both say that we are a witness unto people and that when we walk pass the kingdom of God has come near unto them. If all i have said and done is not enough to prove to you that i am as i say i am. Then leave me because i am a liar, cheater and have used you. But if you believe me and truly know that my relationship with God is solely between me and my Father. Then run to God and seek instruction and believe with out question, for He will supply the conformation of His word even when you are not seeking it. Become a child who is innocent of this world, and wise of what God speaks. (Matthew 10:16 “behold i send you forth as sheep in the mist of wolves, be ya therefore wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove.” Also read 1 timothy 4:11-16 and 2 timothy 1:4-8 Timothy was the third generation his grandmother and mother before him were women of God, and Paul said to him, “i am convinced that it is in you also”, tell me what’s so wrong with listening to your parents, if even Jesus says i do only as i have seen and heard my father do! No more playing the devils advocaat! Not with me, my trust is lost in you, you have lots it because you do not tell me what you truly think. I want to know just who you are, what you think your options not some book or what you learned in school i want your thoughts and ideas i want to know you. How can i truly know you if all you do is tell me the opposite of what i think. What good will it do me if that’s all i hear. How can i have a relationship with someone who argues over everything! I don’t want to argue and fight for my thoughts and feeling, my beliefs and everything. Not with you, sometime is ok but not with every word. I told you that i felt like i had to defend everything i said when i spoke with you. Why is that? It’s not because we come from different worlds, it’s not a matter of who has more knowledge, why then do i feel that way that i must defend myself, why does it feel you challenge my every though and word. When really it is i who should challenge you, your thoughts and beliefs, i will not be put down because of my youth,(1 timothy 4:12 kjv) even though i am young and have not lived life according to this world, i have lived it by God. Whose ideas aside from His should matter, i fear the God of creation, i have much more to fear Him for then all the world put together, they can take my body but they can NOT have my soul. All the world can come against me but they cannot have my soul!!! It belongs to God and God only. (psalms 118 all kjv). You and me do not have to be together for me to carry out what God has in store for me, i lose nothing by losing you, but you will loss something, i don’t know what, but you will and you will carry it with you and struggle with it for the rest of your life. I will be sad and upset for a time, i will live without you and move forward in what God wants me to. You cannot move forward because you do not allow God to move you. I have said to you before that you were like a cup that would be filled to the brim but would never over flow, because you do not let God move you! You will not grow any further then were you are now, your faith is stagnant! And stale, it is what the church has taught you! It is not your own thoughts and beliefs, and what are your own thought i would not know because you have never told me.


No comments:

Post a Comment