Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday's touchdown






We now have a roof on our shop and is it a blessing. Thank you to every one that has prayed so hard and stood by us as God has been providing all that's needed to build the ranch.

We are also nearing completion of the sewer main and the septic tanks are almost hookup.

We had Vermillion Gas out at the ranch today as they staked out the path that they will run the new gas line into the ranch.

It is so amazing how every one we deal with is more and more excited all the time.

Today we had a guy stop in who didn't know us or has ever been here before and after we answered all his question he made a very nice donation to the ranch.

James and I had a chance today to talk with a guy who's wife's grandfather led Mr. Hildebrand of Briercrest to the Lord many years ago.
As we were heading home today we took some great picture of our neighbours taking off their crop.

Joe Stang's crew are a great bunch of guys and we were all fed very well by Peggy Huber today thank you so much Joe for the roof on the shop and Peg for an excellent lunch.

WHY WE PRAY AND HOPE THAT
YOU WILL GIVE JESUS A CHANCE

THE LIFE YOU REALLY WANT AND CAN HAVE IS UP TO YOU

HERE'S ALL YOU NEED TO DO AND WHY

DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

#1
Because you have a past
You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today, and forever" (Hebrews 13:8) He can walk into those places of sin, failure and hopelessness, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning. A beginning with a real and lasting future, full of hope.
#2
Because you need a friend
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet he believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!
#3
Because He holds the future
Who else are you going to trust? In his hands you are safe and secure - today, tomorrow and for eternity. His word says, "For I know the plans I have for you ...plans for good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen". (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB)

If you'd like to start over, with a new beginning with Jesus today, Diane, I, the board of directors, volunteers and supporters of Crossman Ministries and the Battle River Ranch Camp would ask you, if you are looking for a new beginning to please pray this prayer:

LORD JESUS CHRIST
I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask Your forgiveness and now turn from everything that I know is wrong. Thank You for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever. Thank you Lord Jesus, Amen.

If you have made this commitment and would like to make contact, please call us. We'd love to talk to you and help in any way we can.

We are praying for all of you reading the blog every day.

1 comment:

  1. I guess the fundraiser isn't destined to be a star-studded event after all.
    God is good!

    ReplyDelete