Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wednesday






Plumbing inside and out side the shop is continuing at an excellent pace. We are so thankful to the qualified staff of Guardian Plumbing and Heating and the top notch workmanship they do. When ever a long drainage line like this one is installed there is the fear of a break or separated line so James did a ball test but instead of a ball down the sewer line he sent a glass Christmas ornament cause that is all he could find, well we waited and we waited but no ball came out, so we ran some water but still no ball. Hmmmm now what.
Oh ya miracles well I believe that God has blessed us all each and every one of us with a swack load of miracles more than we seem to ever know what to do with. What I mean by that is as I watch the daily miracles as they happen out at the ranch I've come to realize that if we do not realize or appreciate the small tinny miracles that we have each and every day than no amount of winning and felling oooh poor me will ever get us any farther ahead. The way I see it the miracles and the blessings that God has blessed each and every one of us with are not for us, not one single one of them. I figure that every one of them are for some one else and we just won't let go of them cause most of us think if I can't have them no one gets them. Nothing we have is ours it's all God's right, we are just blessed to be the ones to bless others with them WOW what a faith walk but it's the only way I can see it can or will ever work. You may say that to be a good stewart I can't just give it all away, fine but God is watching over us.

Wednesday Prayer

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a
listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all
of which have the potential to turn a life around. People come into our
lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime! We need to embrace all equally!


God still sits on the throne. You may be going through a tough time
right now but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He
can. Keep the faith. Give God a chance. Or you have been blessed abundantly and understand that it is all in God's hands and He knows our hearts just the way they really are.

Here is our prayer for you:

Father, I ask You to bless or continue to bless our friends and relatives
reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and
power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very
moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there
is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Bless
their homes, families, ministries, finances, and their goings and their comings. In
Jesus' precious name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey my brother, I do read the blog every day, and encourage you to keep on writing, this keeps me informed as to what to pray for you guys and to thank God for as well. I may not have much Gold or Silver my brother, and I apologize I haven't made it out to the camp yet, but I do pray for you guys daily and hope to be at your fundraiser. We sure love you guys! God Bless! Moose and Darcy

    ReplyDelete