Friday, May 21, 2010

Thursday the day of change











We have been so blessed with the help that we have and the grade beam for the new shop should be done by next weekend. The cost of our grade beam construction because of the help and the donations and the fact that we have our own backhoe has cut the cost to almost half of original quotes P.T.L.

We have a lot of wildlife out at the ranch and it's neat to watch it all around us.

Larry was busy today rolling more wire. And everything is getting very green again.

Spent a lot of time searching for the right gravel and thankful to Fred S. for the contact he gave us today.

Isaiah 59:21 (New International Version)

21 "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment