Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Sonshine















It's hard to believe that a person could loose sleep when involved in a ministry like this, but last night I hardly slept as I could not figure out how to get fuel out to all the equipment that had been delivered to the ranch. Jerry cans were just not cutting it anymore. Back hoes, track hoes, pay loaders, bobcats and tampers need a lot of diesel. We couldn't afford a slip tank and pump but couldn't seem to get by with out them much longer. So this morning Diane and I had no other choice but to go to Peavy Mart who had a small slip tank on sale and pump then get it filled and head out to the ranch. That was our plan, Well this is how God had the blessing come to be and how He plans the out come.

We headed to Peavy Mart and as we got to the front door we ran into a friend, got talking and I mentioned that we needed a slip tank for diesel fuel. Jessie replied that he thought they had one out at the farm so he made the call to his father and yep they had one and so we headed out to get it, after loading the tank I asked how much for the tank and they said it would be a donation to the ranch. P.T.L. We then went to pick up a pump for the tank but will be taking it back as Uncle Vic said that he would be taking care of the pump.

When God put it on our hearts to let every one we know, know about the ranch and that the needs of the ranch would be met and after another day of blessings please forgive us if we keep on asking, but there are so many needs and we know that God has put it on many hearts to help we just need to keep on keeping on asking.

We had a great group of people out to help today and Mr. and Mrs. Wills fed us a royal lunch.

All equipment was being operated and a lot of work was being done.

Today we also celebrated Dave's birthday cake and all then he headed home for the week end, Dave has been such a anchor for us, steady as she goes, he just doesn't quit and ever get discouraged, what a blessing.

Dawn arrived today also and was a huge help to us all, thanks to every one that made a difference in our day.

Uncle Vic stock piled some gravel for us with the pay loader

Bridgett and the girls and Dawn did some weeding with Diane

Larry blessed us as he came out and gave some attention to the young trees.

James and Sarah worked on the approach and back filling the main trenches. I don't know if there is a piece of equipment Sarah can't operate she is one gutsy girl.

I left the camera out at the ranch so I will fill in the picture tomorrow thanks for your patience.

We are so thankful to each and every one of you as you ho;d us up in prayer even if you cannot be here in person we feel the strength of your prayers, God bless you all each and every one. You know that God has a place for you in his Kingdom plan.

WHY WE PRAY AND HOPE THAT
YOU WILL GIVE JESUS A CHANCE
#1
Because you have a past
You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today, and forever" (Hebrews 13:8) He can walk into those places of sin, failure and hopelessness, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning. A beginning with a real and lasting future, full of hope.
#2
Because you need a friend
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet he believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!
#3
Because He holds the future
Who else are you going to trust? In his hands you are safe and secure - today, tomorrow and for eternity. His word says, "For I know the plans I have for you ...plans for good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen". (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB)

If you'd like to start over, with a new beginning with Jesus today, Diane, I, the board of directors, volunteers and supporters of Crossman Ministries and the Battle River Ranch Camp would ask you, if you are looking for a new beginning to please pray this prayer:

LORD JESUS CHRIST
I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask Your forgiveness and now turn from everything that I know is wrong. Thank You for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever. Thank you Lord Jesus, Amen.

If you have made this commitment and would like to make contact, please call us. We'd love to talk to you and help in any way we can.

We are praying for all of you reading the blog every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment