Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday A Day of Change






The last few days have not been without their challenges, but God is good all the time, and those of us that have put our hands to the plow, can never look back.  God has a plan to build, and re-build, lives in an atmosphere of his mercy and love.  I have never been so sure of anything in my life, as I am sure of the purpose God has for his ranch.  Whether Diane & I are speaking to an audience in Snow Lake, MB, or digging ditches for sewer lines at the ranch, or when I'm on my knees in the middle of a big parking lot with a trucker that says he needs prayer, and would I pray for him.  I am so amazed at how God works at the hearts of his people.  Our needs are very great and we need our big shop completed in the next month, as we are having our annual fundraiser banquet at the ranch this year, Sat. October 2, we hope to see you all there.
Nothing discourages us more than a society that has given up on our youth, the next generation, and has decided to look after themselves.  The ranch will be a place that lives will be changed and filled with hope as families begin to see that there are more important things in life than to keep up with the Jones'.
Diane and I have many prayer needs and if you wish and could hold us up in prayer, we would very much appreciate.
God Bless you all and thank you so very much, and we love you all
I am so excited to be back here and to be able to help and be a part of the building of God's plan here at the Battle River Ranch, even helping Harold with doing the typing for the blog this evening. It really helps my typing skills. (mind you, he's telling me everything to write except this...)
Sincerely glad to be part of this family,
Juli Perret
&
Harold Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment