Monday, August 23, 2010

Saturday's second blog














Well I never had the blog hijacked before but I think I could get used to it. I was walking down a side street in Moose Jaw taking some picture if the soap box derby races and a voice behind me said hey I knew you would be hear the blog hijacker said so.  I didn't know who was talking till I turned around and there he was big as life, Frank Lloyd.
We had a great time at Emily and Colin's wedding, they are a fine couple and the wedding was absolutely 1st class.  Also seen a lot of old friends and had a bit of time to get caught up on all the news.
Diane and I time for a walk down main street M J something we tried to do while we lived here.  
SATURDAY'S PRAYER

Everyone has a free choice to live a life of "sin," or to live a life of grace, in the Salvation of Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. People may have made wrong choices in their lives, but that doesn't mean that they have to remain living in those wrong choices. Jesus is always there reaching out to us with all of His love. It is "our choice" to "accept Him into our lives" or not.
If you haven't yet gotten down and humbly asked the Lord into your life then you need to. If your pride is holding you back, let it go now. You don't need pride keeping you from Heaven. Please know that no matter what you may have done, it is never too late to clean up and clear up the past. It doesn't matter what sins you have committed in your life, God is a good God who loves you more than you will ever know. Yes it is really true, Jesus does "love" you with His whole heart. If you have never said the Salvation prayer or you just feel that you need to, say it now with your whole heart.

"Salvation Prayer"

Lord Jesus, I’ve been a sinner for as long as I can remember. I never knew the joy that I could have by accepting you into my life. I know that you hear my prayers. I need you to be my Savior. You have always been there loving me, through everything in my life.
Forgive me for all of my sins. I am so sorry for the way I have acted, and the way that I have behaved towards you and others. You died on the cross for me. You loved me that much, how can I ever thank you enough for loving me like that.
Forgive me for all of the things that I have done. Please come into my life to wash away all of my sins. I desire eternal life with you. Be my Savior and Lord of all my life. I want to be in Heaven with you for eternity and feel your love. I worship you and thank you Jesus, with every bit of gratitude and love that I can feel towards you. I love you Lord Jesus, with all of my heart. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
I want to share in your joy if you have just said this prayer sincerely from your heart. The angels are rejoicing with you right now. Email me and share with me your joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment