Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday the day of change






Just a twister of a day today man o man, Ben and I had to head out to the ranch to get a sample of the water from the well and have it in so it could be sent away to the provincial lab for testing. So everything went well, we got the water and back to the city in plenty of time and we no sooner got back and Ron called and said that a driver is on his way to the ranch with another trailer and would be there in a couple of hours. "Can he get into the yard?" Well no would be the answer and so we turned that Dodge cummings back down the road to the ranch and when we got there we picked up Glenda's tractor and headed over and started to plow snow. It took me about two hours and I no sooner got it all done and in they came, we spotted the trailer, unhooked and away they went. Finished a bit of fence work and then headed home. Heading out to join some friends to do a couples workout at the gym tonight than some visiting and tea and that will be another day in the life of building a ranch. Please continue to pray that we listen and that God will provide all the needs for our spring construction start. We appreciate all your prayers and support thank you so much. Your ranch hands doing Gods kingdom building.
Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'whom shall I send? And who will go for us?' And I said, 'Here I am, send me.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment