Monday, April 26, 2010

Mondays momentum






After a day of running around to meetings, deliveries and pickups we were ready for our monthly board meeting. The Battle River Ranch camp is happening and we get to be a part of building the kingdom of God. It's so exciting to be part of a team like our board of directors as we work together and find solutions to the many facets of this project. Someone said this evening that we have such a wide array of skill in this group and everyone is willing to use their skills to honor God as we build this ranch. Diane had a great snack for us all and we sure had a lot of laughs. Today we got an email from a couple in the Philippines that read the blog and they wished us well and said they are so encouraged each day a they read about the miracles and blessings each day. Also as I was getting groceries this afternoon at the CO-OP a friend from a wholesaler in town said that she loves keeping up with everything and reading the blog. Thanks to all of you that send those notes it really helps, Diane and I are always so very thankful for all your prayers.
Matthew 12:11-14

"11-14He replied, "Is there a person here who, finding one of your lambs fallen into a ravine, wouldn't, even though it was a Sabbath, pull it out? Surely kindness to people is as legal as kindness to animals!" Then he said to the man, "Hold out your hand." He held it out and it was healed. The Pharisees walked out furious, sputtering about how they were going to ruin Jesus."

WHY YOU NEED TO GIVE JESUS A CHANCE
#1
Because you have a past
You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today, and forever" (Hebrews 13:8) He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning.
#2
Because you need a friend
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet he believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!
#3
Because He holds the future
Who else are you going to trust? In his hands you are safe and secure - today, tomorrow and for eternity. His word says, "For I know the plans I have for you ...plans for good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen". (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB)

If you'd like to start over, with a new beginning with Jesus today, Diane, I, the board of directors, volunteers and supporters of Crossman Ministries and the Battle River Ranch Camp would ask you to please pray this prayer:

LORD JESUS CHRIST
I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask Your forgiveness and now turn from everything that I know is wrong. Thank You for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever. Thankyou Lord Jesus, Amen.

If you have made this commitment and would like to make contact, please call us. We'd love to talk to you and help in any way we can.

We are praying for all of you reading the blog every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment