Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Report










Good morning! Well, we get to look in anticipation at the miracles of the day and the opportunities that will come across the paths of each of us, {absolutely no exceptions} that we can stand in awe and watch God do what He does best. So be blessed and receive it with open arms and grateful hearts. But be sure to share it with someone cause it's not for us to keep!!! We'll let you know of today's miracles after they show up some time today.
Isaiah 41: 9-13
"9 I took you from the ends of the earth,

from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, 'You are my servant';
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

11 "All who rage against you
will surely be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
will be as nothing and perish.

12 Though you search for your enemies,
you will not find them.
Those who wage war against you
will be as nothing at all.

13 For I am the LORD, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you."

We have had so much snow this past few days that it's almost impossible to move anywhere. Then our power went out for a few hours, and one has to wonder what good thing could come from a day like this? Well let me tell you, next to a whole lot of needed moisture we are experiencing the goodness of the God who created the universe and says if we have even the faith of a mustard seed we can move mountains. This morning we had a great meeting with our mayor, Jeff Mulligan. He had already gone over all the information about the ranch and is willing to assist us in whatever way he can to make this an asset to our community. He has a lot of wisdom when it comes to employees and direction for potential employees that we have asked him to someday present to our trainees. Our meeting with him was very positive and productive and we will keep him in the loop always and we are so thankful for his wisdom and input. Then I was off to talk to Darryl at Direct Way Power Solutions. He is going to bless the ranch with a power station that will supply all the power we will need till Atco completes their installation for us. He has also said he may have a unit for us to use later for emergency power WOW P.T.L. Then I found out that the tank I was looking for to use for fire protection has turned into two semi tankers that will be delivered ASAP. Then I was checking into Porta Potties and expected to pay dearly for them but, glory to God, was told they would be donated for the summer at no charge to the ranch. Diane and I are overwhelmed at the generosity of this community and the willingness to help this project come to life. We have been invited out for supper at the Huber House, to be blessed with their fine, downhome hospitality and warm hearts. As they live almost next door to Blaine and Elisa we got to see the newest snowman and a prize winner at that.


1 comment:

  1. Faith is a free gift ,it's not earned or merited. The wind and the Holy Spirit have this in common they blow when and where they please.. It's beyond our understanding why God gives to us who are unworthy special gifts but we do know they are for the building of God's Kingdom and not the individual. We don't often see the fruits of our labors but we are blessed to see His gifts working through others.

    ReplyDelete