Friday, December 18, 2009

Fridays Frenzy




Christmas is a time of miracles and today is just another day of miracles. One evening as I was on my knees before our Lord and giving thanks for my day, (now before I go any further I want you all to know and try to accept that I believe that God will impart His will throught His Holy Spirit, and not to get any of you friends offended, that are attending a church where you may be told to be careful of that Holy Spirit stuff. I believe that God never stopped talking to His people or impowering us to do His work.) anyway, as I was giving thanks one evening and in need of a miracle in my life I was told by someone, and I'm sure it was God (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) that if we are not watching and aware of the many small miracles that God pours out on us every, single day, then don't hold your breath waiting for the big ones. There now that's out of the way. We can go on with the blog, "right Diane,"
"that's right Harold." We could never do this without each others help. P.T.L. After yesterdays blog I prayed because I needed a miracle or I didn't know what I would write about next. Sure enough we got our miracle of the day today, in fact we got three but I think I've probably bored you all enough for today and we can continue tomorrow........read tomorrow for the rest of the story........




( Just kidding Wendy and Dan!) This morning we got a call from the owner of the gas wells at the ranch. We have been trying to contact him for several months about sharing the lease road up to the acreages and he agreed that that should be no problem and he would like to meet with us early in the New Year to give him more info on the ranch project and what's all happening to date.
After lunch Ben and I worked on some more Christmas gifts out in the shop and then headed out to drop off some more gifts around town. I needed a watch repaired and every store I checked needed to send it away for this minor repair. We then stopped in at a little Jewelers on 50th. Well, they just fixed it right there and somehow we got talking about the ranch and well, we now have the owner, Lawrence, interested in coming out to the ranch and teaching his trade, they also have blessed us, as they asked if they could display our crosses in their store and sell them, as he said they are very well made. Thank you Lord for the gifts that you give us. It's so awesome how God puts us in the right place at the right time with the right people that want to help us with the ranch. P.T.L. Oh yah, last but not least, Mr. Ken Fast of Motion Picture Inc. phoned and we had tea this afternoon. He also he had a colleague along Ross, and they would like to explain the motion picture industry that they are setting up and wondered if we would like to be involved in several areas of the operation. Either building sets or buildings for sets and maybe to do some actual shooting and teaching out at the ranch on movie production. How great is our God!!!! and how cool is that? Gen. 1:3 "Then God said, "Let there be light
and light appeared." Yes He's amazing and He can do anything! Give Him control over your life, you'll never regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment