Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Terrific Tuesday








"For all of God's promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding "YES!" And through Christ, our "AMEN" (which means "Yes") ascends to God for His glory " II Cor. 1:20, NLT

What is it in your life that you used to be excited about and really felt called to do. Is there a dream that you have pushed down, goals that you have let go of ? Too often, because those dreams seem to be taking a long time, or because we've been through some disappointments, we start to give up and second guess our dreams. Often it's easy to accept the fact that it's probably not going to happen for me or maybe it wasn't meant to happen after all. But just because you give up doesn't mean God gave up. God never gives up on a dream that He has put on our hearts. He always fulfills His promises! That dream he placed in your heart may be pushed aside by disappointment, setbacks, failures, or rejection. But you need to know this; The seed is still alive. Many may think you'll give up but God's not given up on you. The promise is still in you. You just need to get your fire back! That dream may look like it's dead in the ground, but really, it's just been planted. That means it's coming back. It's going to flourish! Our attitude should be - this may be taking a long time, and maybe I don't see how it could possibly happen, but I know God already has the completion date. You cannot give up on your dreams. There are far too many dreams burried in our grave yards. Those that gave up or didn't even try, don't be one of them and don't let any one discourage you with negative talk, just believe, trust God and keep on going. You can do it. I am not giving up on my dreams. I will not go through life without goals, passion, or enthusiasm. No, I'm going to hold on to the vision that God gave me because I know that God fulfills His promises! The miracle of the day has to be all of you, that keep Diane and I so encouraged and knowing that we are loved and not alone, thankyou so very much. Rest in His loving care it's a great place to be.

Heavenly Father I pray today and thank You for your faithfulness to us! I ask that you breathe life into every dream and desire in the hearts of your people. I trust you with the unknowns and believe that you are working all things out for our good. In Jesus' name Amen

Abraham Lincoln wrote - And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

No comments:

Post a Comment