Monday, November 30, 2009

Mondays momentum












Mondays are always so encouraging it's like God knows just when we need a lift to our day, and so he sends special people into our lives at just the right time. Diane went to some girls thing in Provost with friends and left me to deal with the Ranch board meeting almost alone, but then I found out that she has Gail blessing us with all kinds of goodies for the meeting, Melissa is doing all the coffee and drinks, and as I was spending time in prayer for our meeting and feeling a bit sorry for myself I get a call from this beautiful daughter of ours just to talk and what a blessing she is to us, 92% average in grade 12, it's a good thing her Mom had lots of smarts to pass on cause I sure get no credit for that. And yesterday James calls and he got 98% on his math exam at plumbing school. God is so good and awesome in every way, look how He can create kids so smart and fun from some one that has done so many dumb things in his life, thank God for their Mom and all Moms that take the time to pour love and hope into their kids lives like Diane does. We had a great board meeting tonight that went very smooth and we have a lot of great things happening in the next year to come so hang on and if you want to be part of another winning team that is worth supporting and is going places when it comes to chalking up points in the lives of others in this province check out the Battle River Ranch Team. We have a position for you on this team where your skills will make yards and help some young person cross the finish line a winner when they thought they would never even ever get to be in the game. We had lunch out at the ranch today after unloading a load of donations to the ranch build, even Mark showed up and had lunch with us.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome my brother! Yes it is so cool how God encourages us through people. Yup Victory and James sure got some smarts there... wow... I don't think I EVER got a 90 in my life lol! Mabey speeding tickets for doing some MPH lol... you sure a blessing brother... And you are much loved and prayed for, just want you to know. I look forward to your blog entries man, and it is exciting to see what God is doing! Will catch you later brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that is awesome for james and victory`s marks! excited to see tomorros blog !
    Have a great day HD!
    Love Joey and Mel

    ReplyDelete