Friday, November 6, 2009

Thursday the day of change







We had a great trip into Saskatoon and after our devotions and a few potty breaks we were there.We are settled into Toronto air port and had a great trip from Saskatoon to here. We made it to Saskatoon airport with plenty of time to spare. As we were sitting in Saskatoon airport we sat next to Gary and Netty Penner’s cousin and some friends of his from Prince Albert area, they were on their way to India to o some mission work there. So it was great to hear about what they were up to. On the flight to Toronto we beside a guy from Melfort and he was on his way to Ottawa for a board meeting. We had a great talk and by the time we got to Toronto he new all about the ranch and how it all came to be. Once we said good-bye he said that he couldn’t wait to check out the webb site. Diane and I didn’t want to leave the secured area so we found a small spot to have a salad and sandwich and when I tried to get on the net I found that it was going to cost 10.00 to get on. So we headed to our gate and found a place to put our stuff and of course Diane had to go look around at all the shops. I tried again to get on the net but no succsess but I noticed a guy sort of behind me on his computor and it seemed that he was on the net so when I went to ask him he couldn’t hear me because he had earphone in and a guy next to us said that he was only watching a movie because he couldn’t get the net either. I said to the guy man I really would like to het on the net so I can do my blog and he said just do it save it and then cut and paste it . Hmmm that’s what Blaine told me todo. The guy said he hadn’t had the net for a few months because he was triing to pay off College dept. So I asked him what he was taking at college and he said he wasn’t going any more and that he was thinking that he would rather look into the trades but he had no idea what trade how to find out which trade he would like. Well he almost missed his flight he would not leave till he heard every thing I had to say about the ranch and as he ran off to his flight he said I might see you in the spring. Go figure to run into that situation. Well Diane just showed up with some ice cream so I’ll halt for now. We had a wet flight to Halifax but we are here and settled into our cabin. Good night and God bless you all WE MADE IT.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it safe and sound brother... Much Prayers be made for you guys! Love youse! Moose

    ReplyDelete