Thursday, November 19, 2009

thursday the day of change

Well well finally we are getting back to some sort of normal. Diane was able to replenish our supply of her absolutely, fantastic granola. I am blessed and highly favoured and how great it is to have a wife and friend like I have. We had our share of challenges today as we do most days but when you get to pray and work together on everything it seems so much easier. P.T.L. We had a single mom stop in yesterday and man oh man I don't know how a single person does it. Monday I'm going to the school with her as she is dealing with some issues and she doesn't want to go alone. Her son is hoping to be able to come to the ranch some day and learn about the different trades and which trade he could best handle and be most gifted in. Right now he spends a lot of time in the cross shop and he loves to talk so we don't always get a lot done but it really seems to make a difference to him.
I was able to have a meeting with one of the business men today that helped get the ranch up and going. He had a few suggestions for us and I tell you I grab on to every bit of that kind of wisdom I can. We still need concrete and it almost seems the weather is holding out just for us. We are getting our ducks in a row for our presentation at the Alliance church in Kindersley on Sunday. It's a real blessing to be able to share the plans and vision of the ranch to all our friends back in Kindersley. We are hoping a few of our friends from Kindersley that don't attend the Alliance church will be able to make it also. Well, I got a few more crosses to make for tomorrow so I better get at it. Someone once said, " if I collected a dollar for every time you complained, and gave you a dollar for every time you showed gratitude, would you be rich or would you be poor. Count your blessings
Granola





1 comment: