Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday Report








We need to make the decision today and every day to stand strong and face the challenges in our lives. We need to be bold and dare to conquer! As we stand in faith we will see the salvation, and the deliverance of almighty God in every area of our lives. I love being a plumber and I'm not that bad a plumber. I was blessed to have really good teachers, men that took the time to show me how it was done or at least encourage me to try my best. But I believe that God gives us all the ability to use common sense as long as fear doesn't get in the way to do just about anything. When my dad was hauling propane to people he would be hooking up new tanks to the house system and I would be talking to Mrs. Anderson and she would ask dad and I if we could fix her propane stove as it would not light and she would always have to use a match to light it and it was made to light itself. Well, I was only about 14 years old and dad said go see if you can make it work. So I would look at how it was supposed to work and then with a needle and some sand paper that Mrs Anderson found for me I was able to make that stove work. It was big for a 14 year old to be able to do that but mostly it helped me to not be afraid to try and with common sense most time it would work. One thing about my dad is that he would let me try and at 8 years old I was going around the field on the tractor discing, and by 14 I was hauling grain for my uncle. We built go-carts and and fixed up old cars and guys like Elroy or Walter were always willing to give us kids advice or a hand even though Mr. Ford thought we were just a bunch of crazy kids, we had alot of fun. I watch most kids today and they don't even know how to change a tire or check the oil. Right now we have two young men living with us and one that comes every day to the shop, they are here to learn a trade and some life skills. There are probably a lot better trades people to teach them then us, but there are very few that want to do it, or take the time to pass on to the next generation a little that would help a lot. Miracle of the day is to always be prepared to share the vision because God has ahead of time put the right people in place to build his kingdom and bless the ranch project even at a plumbers trade show miles away. P.T.L.
Father in heaven, search our hearts, show us any area in our lives that you can use us. We choose today to stand in faith and trust in you, use us mightily. In Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment