Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday, Sunday can't beat that day








Ever notice how sometimes what a person contibutes doesn't get noticed until they are no longer around to do it. I read a story about a husband who came home from work one day to find his house a complete disaster. The baby was crying, all the dishes were piled up in the sink, and dirty laundry was spread all over the floor. The TV was blaring, beds weren't made,carpets weren't vacumed and dinner was nowhere in sight,he had never seen anything like it before. When he found his wife he demanded to know what was up, his wife said, " you know how you always ask what I've been doing all day? Well today I didn't do it." Often, we as men and husbands can easily start to think we are doing it all and others just aren't pulling thier share of the load. We work all day and when we get home, tired often we say thing we shouldn't Flowers a big hug and a kiss work wonders. In the past 33 years I've said my share of stupid things to Diane but she has always forgiven me, and as I look at her sound asleep right now I can't help but thank God friend. We been through a lot together and we are stronger for it. The blessings and fruit are all of our children and the grandprize our beautiful grandkids, what more could anyone ask for? Wendy had a great birthday party for Mike and some super family time. Nothing better than talking about hunting, trucks and motorcycles and great food. Miracle has to be that we now have another company that would like to raffle off a new vehicle to raise money for the ranch project. God is so good, give Him a chance. Hebrew 11: 1 big time hope in this verse check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mike!! Looks like you guys had a fun night, now you just need to draw a picture of me and add it into one of your pictures and then they are complete. Wish I could have been there!! I love you all lots and i'll see you at Christmas!!
    P.s..Thanks for being such great parents mom and dad!! I love you tons!
    Miss you!
    Victory.

    ReplyDelete