Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday Report

Well last day of school today and was it ever a heavy duty day. We had to finish our lessons and then about two we started to review. Please pray for me as there is so much to remember and so many formulas for so much sizing to do for each installation. Our exam starts at 8:00 am tomorrow and we have 8 hours to do it. We need to choose a system to install, then design it to operate properly and safely.

There was a time for a break and the instructors checked the ground samples I had brought with me to see if we could do a system at the ranch. Well you guessed it, they said that we have some of the best conditions for a good system that will function well and we will get many years of operation
out of our system. It has been a very
good experience and today the instructor up and right out of the blue asked me during our class, are you born again? WOW what an opportunity to shine for Jesus. The instructor did ask us what was the first thing that we need to do before we start our exam in the morning and I said pray, pray, pray.

We also met with brothers and sisters from CMA for supper this evening and had a really nice meal and great fellowship. Didn't stay long as I had to come back and do the blog and finish reviewing for the big exam tomorrow.
Philippians 4:13 "I can do anything through Christ who gives me strength."




No comments:

Post a Comment