Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday-CAN'T BEAT THAT DAY











Home sweet home, but what a great day! We had a great breakfast with our most gracious hostess Anne who is the real cream of the crop of a friend and sister in the Lord. Then we all met at Cornerstone Church in Saskatoon for the service where Carlos, our national evangelist spoke and gave a clear message, that a sin is sin and the message we have, needs to be carried out to a hurting world. Then, after a time of meeting lots of old friends we all headed to Smilies for the lunch buffet. We also met Kim, a board member from Ranger Lake Bible Camp and he took an Info Pack to look over. Diane, Larry, Caleb and I made a stop at our favorite department store, Value Village to pick up some work clothes and snoop around a bit. Then we fueled up and headed off back home. A great weekend of fellowship and sharing about the many ways God can and is using His people P.T.L.
We were even blessed to see some of our grandchildren and their friends for a few minutes today.

I believe Billy Graham once said you can know your Bible inside out and have an answer to every situation but if your love for people isn't real they will see right through you. As Christian Bikers we need to earn the trust and respect of those we are ministering to. By being who we are in Christ and having an understanding servant attitude, not as all knowing and judgmental, then they will be drawn in and will desire to have what we have.
1 Cor. 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but have not love I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."


WHY YOU NEED JESUS
#1
Because you have a past
You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today, and forever" (Hebrews 13:8) He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning.
#2
Because you need a friend
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet he believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!
#3
Because He holds the future
Who else are you going to trust? In his hands you are safe and secure - today, tomorrow and for eternity. His word says, "For I know the plans I have for you ...plans for good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen". (Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB)

If you'd like to start over, with a new beginning with Jesus today, Diane, I, the board of directors, volunteers and supporters of Crossman Ministries and the Battle River Ranch Camp would ask you to please pray this prayer:

LORD JESUS CHRIST
I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask Your forgiveness and now turn from everything that I know is wrong. Thank You for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever. Thankyou Lord Jesus, Amen.

If you have made this commitment and would like to make contact, please call us. We'd love to talk to you and help in any way we can.
Our hope is to be praying for all of you that are reading the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment