Saturday, October 24, 2009

Super Saturday







Up bright and early for a Saturday, as I have to meet with a guy that has some lumber to send out to the ranch. Well, when God's plan is to use His people to build a project that will honor Him as we focus on building His kingdom nothing is ever too big to accomplish that purpose.  I used the key I was given to get into the yard where the lumber was inside an old warehouse.  I arrived a bit early and the truck and driver had not yet arrived.  So I walked around the yard and spent the time waiting, by doing my morning get together with the Boss.  I just needed to make sure I was on track with my list of jobs for the day, and that my thinking was in line with His.   Because, when I don't things just don't go as well.    It was only about 20 min. and the truck pulled into the yard.  Larry and Jen were right behind him to help load.  When the driver was finished loading the truck, (reason being he  couldn't get any more on the truck) so he had to be finished.  Wayne, our driver had the load secured properly, so we headed down the highway for the 30 min. ride to the ranch. Yesterday was all rain and today was also supposed to be rain, but instead today was bright and warm and a perfect day.  I wasn't exactly sure where we would put the lumber, but when we got to the ranch we were able to drive onto the ranch land and over to where the barn is to be built and we were able to unload without any problems at all.  P.T.L.  The miracles of the day are the incredible load of lumber donated to the ranch, we were so blessed to have no rain, safe and good travel, and by time we got back to town it started to rain and really never stopped thereafter.  What a day to sit with family and watch Saskatchewan play a most perfect and exciting football game.  We are so thankful for all the Lord has done and continues to do each day.  He is so faithful!   All I can think of to say is: "our Father who is in Heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven,  give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.   Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory for ever and ever.  AMEN

1 comment:

  1. Amen and Amen my brother! And yes what an awesome Roughrider game... Was a thing of beauty! Bless you my brother!

    ReplyDelete