Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Report




Well our lap top is back in operation thanks to Kendra and her spirit filled hands.  Today we got to do a major presentation to some wonderful folks and hopefully they will be able to help us on a project at the ranch.  Also Brittany spent time going over the web site with us as she is working hard on the new face of the web site and will have it up and running very soon.  The new look is coming to a computer near you soon, I hope.  Many miracles today!  God is doing a mighty work in the hearts of many people and business'.   We were able to set a date with a trucker who is donating his truck and fork lift to deliver, this Saturday, a semi load of lumber to the ranch that was also donated. P.T.L.  The blue prints for the lodge and guest house are complete and look very good and are ready for pricing.  
This morning Diane and I did a lot of spiritual battling and prayer time as we had a lot to do today and we needed no trouble.  Thankfully we found out as the day went along we had a lot of you praying with us.  Our friends like Gail, Sharon and Moose who are to be feared by you know who, were all on high prayer alert for us today, Diane and I are so blessed by the covering of all your prayers.  We will never forget the words of the old  hymn "take it to the Lord in prayer" Amen, Amen and Amen.  May the peace of God that passes all understanding be with you all.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strength you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
    2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

    ReplyDelete