Thursday, October 15, 2009

thursday the day of change

Thursday the day of change, can't think of a better name for today then day of change.  Our day started out with a great e mail from our engineers that are working on the plan for the lodge, directors residence and guest house and this is the letter I received today from them. Be blessed and encouraged as you read the email below and see how God works in people's lives to accomplish His purpose, we sure have been blessed.  P.T.L.

Harold,

I am flying around busy today, sorry I wasn’t around to take your call and haven’t had a chance to call you back. I am assuming you are inquiring about your drawing status. I have completed re-drafting the main and upper floor plans, as well as the foundation plan. I am working on the building section and elevations simultaneously to ensure everything has been drawn to proper scale and accurately. I should have had them done sooner, but Andrea dislocated her shoulder and I have had to be a little more helpful on the home front, amongst the other business of life. I will have a 95% complete set ready for your review Monday coming. Also, the last email I had forwarded you had listed a discounted price for the drawings, but I felt from God to contribute better than that, and the entire set will be free of charge. For His work, and considering all the grace and goodness He has afforded me, it is the least I can do.

 God Bless. If you have any more questions or needed to speak with me on something else, try my cell.






After a letter like that who can't be encouraged.  And who can bless us so much that we want to bless others in return.  Today I also got to spend a few hours with Ben in the cross shop and we made some real neat crosses that Ben is really proud of.  Ben did all the larger crosses and I did the smaller ones.  
This afternoon I received a call that the barn we have been praying about will not be.  One of the three owners won't part with it. So I feel we have but a couple of choices and they are: pray that the one owner would release the barn knowing that it will be well taken care of.  Maybe for some reason that we don't know and God only knows this barn is not the barn for us.  It may be God's protection that we don't get it. Now the more exciting choice may be that we copy this barn and build a new one for the ranch being it will be here for quite a long time and I know Melissa will be putting it to good use.  I would really like a little input on some of these situations from some of you, it seems Moose is the only one working with me on this blog lately.  We have our new OUR STORY  brochures and we hope to have it on computor soon also to send out to those who don't know where it all started.  Blessing to you all until tomorow.

2 comments:

  1. We will just pray that God's will be done concerning the barn. If this is not the barn for God's Ranch than He has a better plan for one. If this is the barn than it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro, that is so awesome that God provided the plans and for free wow... God is so good. I am still trying to track down the owner of the old barn outside of town here... I will email you a picture... Bless you brother! Keep Shouting the Victory!

    ReplyDelete