Friday, October 30, 2009

Saturday surprise




















I wonder if any one can guess the miracle of the day, well there are three of them today. First
of all as Diane was making calls to Nova Scotia, she talked to a youth pastor who is going to see if
we are able to share about the Ranch in their church. That would be a great opportunity for us while
we are in Nova Scotia. So please pray for favour.
We are also contacting
a Christian Radio Station in the area we will be in to see if we can do an interview while we are there.
We have
sent him all the information and now we pray and hope it all works out. Also we may have a
place to store the donations from the ranch because we have had another pool table donated
today, so that means we now have 2 pool tables and one shuffleboard table and maybe a place to
put it all. We were able to get the motorcycles put away for the winter and then we sat and
watched our Riders practice for next weeks win against Calgary. Then we went to the Multi Plex and
watched the grandchildren have fun with the other children from the church. Kendra also made a few changes
to the blog heading because we really believe that we need to put God first in every thing. Well
those are the miracles of the day and Diane and I hope you all have a great evening, hope you are all
able to make it to church in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings From The Great White North,
    PTL ~ God Is Good!!! I tried to post yest. but it didn't work ~ silly computer! I shared how I loved your message as it shared about Jesus on the Cross and how 'we' totally believe we must never forget that sacrifice ~ that's what it's all about isn't it? I often read it with my Juli & I so love that, as I feel God's Presence & you just can't put a price on that!
    She sits on my knee & we spend time & often pray together, than we often get to read a praise report on answered prayer. God Is So Good!
    The music is a nice touch! Perfectly Enhancing.
    We feel connected to you guys reading the Blog daily ~ I wear my cross everyday & rest in the assuredness that you are praying for us. We pray for you regularly as well. God Is So Good!
    Thanks for being a vessel of God's Love ~ it's AMAZING what can happen when we let God navigate our lives ~ you guys have always been a great source of His Blessings in my life! Thank You & may He bless all that you set your hand to with The Ranch & in your daily living. God Bless You!!!
    Lotsa Love & Hugs ~ Amanda & Juli :) :)
    P.S. Juli was a christian biker for Halloween ~ I was so proud of her. It shows how much of an impact y'all had on her this summer. I don't care for Halloween but do use it as an opporunity to reach out to the kids in our community ~ apparently so does Juli. Thanks to you all for loving her as it is such a great blessing & impresses upon her "His plans to give her a hope & a future." God Bless You Christian Bikers!

    ReplyDelete